Sure it's not in /usr/lib?
A google for
libg2c.so.0 debian
throws up some items which suggest a symlink may be missing.
I am running knoppix 3.3 with no problem.
However, I have a small program compiled on another linux machine and the executable file, which runs fine on the machine it is compiled on, will not run on the Knoppix machine.
It complains that it can not find a shared library: "libg2c.so.0"
This is understandable since the library is for Fortran and not on the knoppix CD.
Question: Is there any way to add this library (libg2c.so.0) so that I can run the small program on the knoppix machine. ( I have plenty of space on my 512 MB usb drive.)
Of couse, if I could link the library into the execuatable in the first place on the compiling machine, then it should not need the additional library. However, I have not found a way to do that (I am compiling the small program using g77 compiler).
TIA, Bob
Sure it's not in /usr/lib?
A google for
libg2c.so.0 debian
throws up some items which suggest a symlink may be missing.
apt-get install libg2c0

Dell PowerEdge R730XD 28 Core Server 2X Xeon E5-2680 V4 H730 32GB RAM No HDD
$378.93
Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00
Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Cores / 64gb / Raid / 2x 1Tb
$374.99
Dell EMC VxRail E560F 10-SFF 2*Gold 6230R 2.1GHz No RAM HBA330 iDrac Ent Server
$349.99
Dell EMC PowerEdge R740 8 Bay Server w/ 32GB RAM 2x GOLD 6132 2x 1600W PSU H730p
$499.88
Dell PowerEdge R760 Server 2x Intel 6548N 32C, 512GB, 2x960GB 6x 3.84TB SSD
$59286.00
Dell Poweredge R730xd 12LFF 2*2660v4 4*1Gbe h730 2x 750W Server CTO
$488.00
Dell Poweredge R810 4x Xeon X7560 2.26ghz 32-Cores | 256GB | 3x Trays | H700
$289.99
Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Core | HBA330 | No RAM or HDD
$169.99
Dell PowerEdge R740 E38S001 Server E38S
$660.00