Try using pppconfig (in your Debian install).
I have an old Pentium 75 that I'm setting up as a typing station (using vim at the command line) and I would like to get it connected to the internet. I installed Debian (sarge) but it can't find the modem. When I've tried Knoppix on it (very, very slow, but works--too cool), it finds the modem.
Is there some way to use what Knoppix has found to configure the modem under Debian? What files do I need to copy over and such?
Thanks.
--
Brian
Try using pppconfig (in your Debian install).

Yealink T48S VoIP/SIP Phone, 2 x Gigabit Ports PoE 7" Color SIP-T48S | TESTED
$34.95
Poly CCX 400 Desktop Business Media Phone VoIP 2200-49700-019
$49.99
New in Box:Polycom VVX 150 VoIP Desk Phone PoE Black
$55.00
Cisco 8861 Gigabit IP Phone Phone 5-line business-class VoIP Wifi Bluetooth
$39.99
Yealink SIP-T33G IP Phone 4-LineSpeakerphone VoIP Desk Phone Black w/ Power Sply
$25.00
Grandstream HT701 1-Port FXS Analog Telephone Adapter ATA VoIP Gateway -Free S/H
$19.99
Ooma Telo Free Home Phone Service VoIP - Black
$23.98
Cisco/Linksys SPA2102 VoIP Phone Adapter Router 2FXS (Unlocked)
$17.99
Grandstream WP810 Portable Cordless Wi-Fi IP Phone
$49.28
Grandstream VoIP Phone Adapter ATA 1-Line Black Ethernet (RJ-45) Micro USB
$27.07