Try using pppconfig (in your Debian install).
I have an old Pentium 75 that I'm setting up as a typing station (using vim at the command line) and I would like to get it connected to the internet. I installed Debian (sarge) but it can't find the modem. When I've tried Knoppix on it (very, very slow, but works--too cool), it finds the modem.
Is there some way to use what Knoppix has found to configure the modem under Debian? What files do I need to copy over and such?
Thanks.
--
Brian
Try using pppconfig (in your Debian install).

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09
Microsoft Windows 11 Pro 64bit - New Sealed – Flash USB 1 PC
$49.99
Zero Trace Pen: All-in-one Tor Network Anonymous Drive + Cryptocurrency Wallet
$147.00
1/ 10/ 100pcs USB 2.0 2GB, 4GB ,8GB ,16GB ,32GB ,64GB 128GB USB Flash Drives Lot
$269.10
Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90
USB Type-A Flash Drive Metal Memory Stick High Speed USB Drive 128GB 256GB 512GB
$8.47
LOT 10x SanDisk 32GB ULTRA USB 3.0 flash drive SDCZ48-032G 32 GB read 100 MB/s
$39.80
New Samsung FIT Plus 64GB USB 3.1 Flash Drive MUF-64AB/AM
$34.95
2 PC Office 2021 Pro replacement drive USB lifetime version
$55.00
Wholesale Sale 10/ 30/ 50/100pcs 256MB Metal Swivel USB Flash Drive Memory Stick
$165.90