Try using pppconfig (in your Debian install).
I have an old Pentium 75 that I'm setting up as a typing station (using vim at the command line) and I would like to get it connected to the internet. I installed Debian (sarge) but it can't find the modem. When I've tried Knoppix on it (very, very slow, but works--too cool), it finds the modem.
Is there some way to use what Knoppix has found to configure the modem under Debian? What files do I need to copy over and such?
Thanks.
--
Brian
Try using pppconfig (in your Debian install).

KARDV Cordless Vacuum Cleaner, 500W/40Kpa Vacuum Cleaners for Home, 60Mins St...
$64.99
LEVOIT Cordless Vacuum Cleaner, Stick Vac with Tangle-Resistant Design, Up to...
$167.63
2-in-1 Compressed Air Duster & Vacuum, Brushless Motor, 320000RPM
$37.99
Cordless Air Duster & Vacuum Cleaner for Keyboard & PC Cleaning - 110000RPM Powe
$53.99
Mini Computer Vacuum USB Keyboard Cleaner PC Laptop Brush Dust Cleaning Kit NEW
$13.89
Car Vacuum Portable Cordless, 50000Pa High Power Brushless Motor, Rechargeable H
$104.98
Cordless Electric Mini Air Duster Blower Vacuum Cleaner for PC Computer Car Home
$16.99
(2) Battery For FoxNoble Cordless Vacuum Cleaner GLBP01-6S26
$49.00
95000PA Wireless Car Vacuum Cleaner Air Blower Wireless Handheld Rechargeable US
$21.98
Cordless Handheld Vacuum Cleaner Compatible with DeWalt 20V Battery
$80.66