-
Adding libraries
I am running knoppix 3.3 with no problem.
However, I have a small program compiled on another linux machine and the executable file, which runs fine on the machine it is compiled on, will not run on the Knoppix machine.
It complains that it can not find a shared library: "libg2c.so.0"
This is understandable since the library is for Fortran and not on the knoppix CD.
Question: Is there any way to add this library (libg2c.so.0) so that I can run the small program on the knoppix machine. ( I have plenty of space on my 512 MB usb drive.)
Of couse, if I could link the library into the execuatable in the first place on the compiling machine, then it should not need the additional library. However, I have not found a way to do that (I am compiling the small program using g77 compiler).
TIA, Bob
Similar Threads
-
By Joe999 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 08-08-2004, 02:47 AM
-
By Kierano in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 07-13-2004, 01:17 AM
-
By smarchand291 in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 06-14-2004, 11:58 PM
-
By skontox in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 01-07-2004, 02:20 PM
-
By adamm in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 30
Last Post: 06-13-2003, 09:12 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Fujinet 1.7.1 Atari 400 800 800XL 130XE 65XE XEGS Assembled, Tested, Working
$99.99

Atari 400 / 800 Computer Memory Module 16K RAM PCB CX853 - Works Perfectly
$18.95

Atari 400 Home Computer System includes Power Cord G2U
$159.99

Atari 1200XL Computer Game Console Vintage Rare FOR PARTS OR REPAIR READ
$270.00

Atari 800XL Home Computer 64K RAM in Original Box 1984 Olympic Edition Untested
$149.99

A8PicoCart Multicart for Atari 800xl /65xe / 130xe / XEGS
$16.95

Atari 1050 Double Density Disk Drive w Power Supply, Cables, Box & Manual
$155.00

Gotek USB Floppy Emulator v3.44 OLED (no speaker) Amiga Atari IBM Roland AKAI
$44.00

Atari 130 XE/Atari 1050 Bundle W/ Cords And Extras (Powered On)
$300.00

DEFECTIVE Atari 810 Vintage Computer Disk Drive powers on Unit Only Boo G3D
$49.29