-
Adding libraries
I am running knoppix 3.3 with no problem.
However, I have a small program compiled on another linux machine and the executable file, which runs fine on the machine it is compiled on, will not run on the Knoppix machine.
It complains that it can not find a shared library: "libg2c.so.0"
This is understandable since the library is for Fortran and not on the knoppix CD.
Question: Is there any way to add this library (libg2c.so.0) so that I can run the small program on the knoppix machine. ( I have plenty of space on my 512 MB usb drive.)
Of couse, if I could link the library into the execuatable in the first place on the compiling machine, then it should not need the additional library. However, I have not found a way to do that (I am compiling the small program using g77 compiler).
TIA, Bob
Similar Threads
-
By Joe999 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 08-08-2004, 02:47 AM
-
By Kierano in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 07-13-2004, 01:17 AM
-
By smarchand291 in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 06-14-2004, 11:58 PM
-
By skontox in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 01-07-2004, 02:20 PM
-
By adamm in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 30
Last Post: 06-13-2003, 09:12 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Dell ST6000NM0034 1HT27Z-150 NWCCG 6TB SAS 3.5 7.2K ENTERPRISE SERVER DRIVE
$68.99

Western Digital HUS726T4TAL5204 4TB 7.2K SAS 12Gb/s 3.5" 512e HDD NetApp X375A
$64.00

Toshiba 1TB 2.5" SATA HDD MQ01ABD100V 5400RPM 9.5mm Laptop Internal Hard Drive
$53.99

HDD 3.5" SATA Hard Drive with Windows 10/Win 11 64x Installed Legacy
$35.00

HGST HUA723030ALA640 3TB SATA 7200 RPM 3.5 in Enterprise HDD | 0F14044 (100%)
$45.00

HGST HUS724040ALA640 4TB 7200 RPM SATA 3.5" Internal Desktop Drive 100% Health
$78.00

Hitachi / HGST Travelstar HTS541010B7E610 1TB 2.5" SATA III HDD
$29.99

Seagate ST6000NM0115 6TB 256MB 7200RPM 3.5" SATA 6.0Gb/s Enterprise Hard Drive
$159.99

Seagate ST8000NM0075 Enterprise Capacity 3.5 HDD 8TB SAS Hard Drive 8TB EXOS
$184.99

HUS726060ALA640 HGST Ultrastar 6TB SATA 6Gbps 7.2K 3.5" Hard Drive OF21860
$129.99