-
APIC error on CPU0: 04(04)
I'm trying to boot to a Knoppix-std 0.1 CD. Under failsafe mode all I get is an infinite list of error messages "APIC error on CPU0: 04(04)". The system is running a SMP board but with only one processor (and XP processor and not an MP processor). Windows and other OSes boot fine. I've tried knoppix noapic but to no avail. I've searched around and found that the solution to this is usually to disable in the kernel SMP support and APIC on uniprocessor support.
Anyway I can get the system to boot knoppix?
Similar Threads
-
By DJTOMCAT in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 06-09-2004, 01:18 PM
-
By CompaqDrew in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 05-16-2004, 12:20 PM
-
By alexander in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 01-25-2004, 04:34 AM
-
By BigBite in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 03-19-2003, 03:51 AM
-
By Pewe in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 01-31-2003, 09:07 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

RAM-HOL-SAM60CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock for Samsung Tab Active5 - 3 - 2
$81.99

Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$60.00

Lot of 50 Samsung PC4 32GB 2400T-R Server RAM Modules
$8499.99

New Samsung 512GB FIT Plus USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-A Flash Drive MUF-512AB/AM NEW
$120.00

RAM-HOL-SAM52CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock Samsung Tab Active4 Pro & Tab Active Pro
$81.99

RAM-GDS-SKIN-SAM54-NG-1 RAM Mounts IntelliSkin® Next Gen for Samsung Tab Active4
$93.99

RAM-GDS-DOCK-SAM88CPU RAM GDS® Tough-Dock™ for Samsung Tab A9+
$174.99

Samsung SCXSTP000, SCX-STP000 (Swingline Staple Cartridge - 3 Refills)
$57.99

NEW Samsung NoteBook NT930QCG touch LCD Full Screen Assembly Blue
$225.77

Samsung Galaxy View Tablet 18.4 SM-T670/677A Charging Port 100% Original Oem
$98.99