I'm trying to boot to a Knoppix-std 0.1 CD. Under failsafe mode all I get is an infinite list of error messages "APIC error on CPU0: 04(04)". The system is running a SMP board but with only one processor (and XP processor and not an MP processor). Windows and other OSes boot fine. I've tried knoppix noapic but to no avail. I've searched around and found that the solution to this is usually to disable in the kernel SMP support and APIC on uniprocessor support.
Anyway I can get the system to boot knoppix?

Netac DDR4 32GB 16GB DDR4 3200MHz UDIMM C16 Desktop Internal Memory RAM Kit
$99.99
128GB (2x64GB) NEW Crucial Micron DDR5 5600 Desktop RAM UDIMM (CP2K64G56C46U5)
$2085.00
Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB (2x16GB) DDR4 3200MHz CL16 CMK32GX4M2E3200C16
$159.99
Crucial Micron 8GB (1x8GB) RAM DDR4 3200MHz CT8G4SFRA32A
$29.99
Samsung M393AAK40B42-CWD7Y 128GB 2S4rx4 PC4-2666V-RB2-12-DB1 SERVER RAM ECC
$550.00
G.SKILL Ripjaws V 64GB (4x16GB) DDR4 3200 CL16 Memory F4-3200C16Q-64GVK - TESTED
$499.99
Lot 100 SK hynix 16GB 2Rx8 PC4-23400 DDR4-2933Y ECC Reg Server Memory RDIMM RAM
$9599.00
Major Brand 16GB (2x8GB) PC3-12800U DDR3-1600MHz DDR3-12800 DESKTOP RAM NON-ECC
$29.99
Corsair Vengeance DDR3 8GB 16GB 32GB 1866MHz PC3-14900 Desktop RAM Memory DIMM
$85.00
RAMAXEL Lenovo 32GB LPDDR5X CAMM2 7500MHz Laptop RAM | UNTESTED
$445.00