-
I Only have linux on my hdd right now, along with multiple fat32.
How do I uninstall grub? Also, been trying to config lilo, and I seem to have gotten everything except the "image=****/vmlinuz" line. I found the location, varified it's there, and then put in /dev/hda4/boot/vmlinuz, and when I run lilo the error is "Fatak: open /dev/hda4/boot/vmlinuz: Not a directory" Isn't it a file not a directory anyway?
Also, I cannot make a bootdisk, i searched my knoppix cd, there is no boot.img on it, and I can't make a lilo bootdisk since I can't get lilo to configure.
Similar Threads
-
By morgan73 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 10
Last Post: 02-09-2009, 11:51 PM
-
By Ish Rattan in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 06-25-2004, 10:31 PM
-
By cykick in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 06-03-2004, 06:20 PM
-
By djmihow in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 02-25-2004, 07:44 AM
-
By arthur in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 5
Last Post: 09-11-2003, 05:09 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Gigabyte 4U AI Server 10x Nvidia GPU 2x Xeon Gold 6150 36 Core 2.7GHz DDR4 RAM
$1625.00

Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00

Microsoft Windows Server 2025 Standard 64Bit 16 Core-50 CALs DVD With Key Sealed
$41.19

867959-B21 HPE ProLiant DL360 G10 CTO Server W/ 2x 865414-B21 1x 840140-001
$245.00

Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2680 v3 | 32gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$409.99

Dell EMC PowerEdge R740 8 Bay Server w/ 32GB RAM 2x GOLD 6132 2x 1600W PSU H730p
$499.88

Dell Poweredge R730xd 12LFF 2*2660v4 4*1Gbe h730 2x 750W Server CTO
$308.00

Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Cores / 64gb / Raid / 2x 1Tb
$374.99

VMware vCenter Server 8 STANDARD Perpetual License Key VC-STD-C (Legacy Pack)
$1599.95

Microsoft Windows Server 2025 Datacenter 64Bit 24 Core 50 cal Freeshipping
$54.99