-
Hard drive install - issues
Hi.
I have read as much as I can about installin Knoppix onto the hard drive, but I've yet to accomplish it.
My hard drive has a NTFS partition that Windows is on, and I have a smaller partition that I want to install Knoppix onto, which is currently in FAT32. I would like to have a dual-boot system.
How do I go about doing this? Do I first need to make the swap partition out of a slice of the FAT 32 partition I have? The partitioner in Knoppix does not seem to want to allow me to do that. Am I going to have trouble making my computer a dual-boot system?
Similar Threads
-
By kamal in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 19
Last Post: 12-18-2004, 07:39 AM
-
By brianfay in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 06-02-2004, 12:42 PM
-
By C. Alexander in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 03-23-2004, 02:38 AM
-
By DrWhom in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 03-20-2004, 06:17 PM
-
By Gregwithoneg in forum General Support
Replies: 6
Last Post: 05-22-2003, 01:41 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Acer Aspire 14" AI Copilot+PC Laptop Core Ultra 5 226V Gen 4 ARC 16GB 1TB Refurb
$480.63

External SSD 1TB 2TB Portable Hard Drive USB 3.1 Type-C High Speed PC Mac
$16.99

SGIN 15.6" Laptop 16GB RAM 1TB SSD Win 11 Intel i3-10100Y Backlit Keyboard FHD
$335.99

Apple Macbook Pro 16" i9-9880h 64GB 1TB - Good
$489.99

Acer Predator Helios Neo 16S AI 16" i9 275HX 2S RTX 5070 Ti 32GB 1TB SSD Refurb
$1794.16

Fanxiang 1/2/5/10Pcs 2.5'' SATA SSD Lot 1TB 2TB 4TB 512GB 256GB TLC Internal SSD
$129.99

Apple iPad Pro 12.9" 5th Gen 128GB 256GB 1TB 2TB Wi-Fi Or Cellular - Good
$489.99

1TB Kingston DataTraveler Max DTMAX/1TB USB Type-C Flash Drive
$86.95

2026 NEW SGIN 15.6" Laptop Win11 Intel i3 16GB RAM 1TB SSD Wi-Fi 6 RJ45 USB-C
$302.99

NEW 2026 SGIN 18.5" Laptop Windows 11 PRO Intel N5095 16GB DDR4 1024GB SSD
$444.99