I have Knoppix 3.4 installed on my Gateway solo 1400 laptop [900 mhz] 10G HDD] and on my 2nd HDD on the desktop computer. I used to use Knoppix 3.3. I have a problem, which I also had in 3.3 with the program XMMS. It seems to LOCK UP for no reason when I press the "play" button on the XMMS display. The play button stays pushed "in" and the program will not close....it hangs for a while then closes. I went to the website www.download.com and there is a nice section to download jazz music. Now I click to download a selected tune, the download manager comes up and it downloads then it asks what you want to do with the file and i select "play with default program" which is xmms. As soon as I click "OK" xmms starts to come on, and then closes.....If i bring it up to play a file, it hangs when i press the play button ...any ideas? Its working OK on the desktop, and WAS working OK on laptop last week!!!! bob![]()

Gigabyte 4U AI Server 10x Nvidia GPU 2x Xeon Gold 6150 36 Core 2.7GHz DDR4 RAM
$1625.00
Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00
867959-B21 HPE ProLiant DL360 G10 CTO Server W/ 2x 865414-B21 1x 840140-001
$245.00
Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Cores / 64gb / Raid / 2x 1Tb
$374.99
Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2680 v3 | 32gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$409.99
Dell EMC PowerEdge R740 8 Bay Server w/ 32GB RAM 2x GOLD 6132 2x 1600W PSU H730p
$499.88
Dell PowerEdge R730XD 28 Core Server 2X Xeon E5-2680 V4 H730 32GB RAM No HDD
$378.93
Dell PowerEdge R640 8xSFF Server Barebone 2 x Heat Sink w / 2x 1100W PSU
$315.00
Microsoft Windows Server 2025 Standard 64Bit 16 Core-50 CALs DVD With Key Sealed
$41.19
Microsoft Windows Server 2025 Datacenter 64Bit 24 Core 50 cal Freeshipping
$54.99