-
Please help! Why cant anybody answer this sort of question?
Hi, I have edited the isolinux.cfg so that I can place all the Knopix files within one folder. That folder is named KNOPP34.
I made this change to the isolinux.cfg after each APPEND command.
APPEND knoppix_dir=KNOPP34
OK i wouldnt even classify myself as being very knowledgeable when it comes to Linux, but this method doesnt work for me for some reason.
I know it can be done and would be gratefull to someone who will explain it to me.
I feel like Im taking crazy pills here and I am afraid I will have to flood every message board in the world until I can find an answer. Sorry if i sound like a moron but doing this mean a lot to me.
Thanks heaps,
Jamie
Similar Threads
-
By Igor in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 03-28-2007, 08:22 AM
-
By braveerudite in forum General Support
Replies: 15
Last Post: 05-07-2005, 07:05 AM
-
By thestevo in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 4
Last Post: 05-03-2005, 08:41 PM
-
By gazelle in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 8
Last Post: 04-13-2004, 08:10 PM
-
By adyga in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 9
Last Post: 06-25-2003, 02:16 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Gigabyte 4U AI Server 10x Nvidia GPU 2x Xeon Gold 6150 36 Core 2.7GHz DDR4 RAM
$1499.00

Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00

Dell PowerEdge R530 2x E5-2630v4 H330 iDRAC8 Port Card Riser No PSU/RAM/HDD
$99.99

867959-B21 HPE ProLiant DL360 G10 CTO Server W/ 2x 865414-B21 1x 840140-001
$245.00

Dell Poweredge R730xd 12LFF 2*2660v4 4*1Gbe h730 2x 750W Server CTO
$308.00

Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2690 v3 | 64gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$524.99

Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2680 v3 | 32gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$409.99

Supermicro 2U GPU Server SYS-2029GP-TR 2x Xeon 6130 32C 6x PCIe 3.0 x16 Slots
$745.00

Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Cores / 64gb / Raid / 2x 1Tb
$374.99

RDS CAL - Remote Desktop Services Windows Server 2019 50 User/Device Connections
$63.00