Once you unmount the image the changes are incorporated
Dear Sir,
I haven't well knowledge in Linux. I have a doubt.
To modify boot.img, I done as follows
#mount -o loop boot.img /myfile (myfile is a directory)
Then i got de-compressed files like logo.16, miniroot.gz, boot.msg, vmlinuz etc
I modified these files. But, How can I convert (myfile) modified files back to boot.img
mail the answer to: [email protected]
Once you unmount the image the changes are incorporated

300 Pcs Vintage Aesthetic Stickers,Waterproof Vinyl Scrapbook Supplies
$9.10
🔥 Vintage HP 21MX 1000 M-Series Minicomputer Chassis Backplane Parts AS-IS �
$216.30
Vintage Texas Instruments TI 99/4A Home Computer System In Box
$150.00
Vintage 2000 MICROSOFT Intellimouse Explorer Optical Technology - Original Box
$59.99
Vintage HP 04953 Tape Controller Card PCB, Circuit Board, Module
$30.00
Vintage Link Terminal Mechanical Keyboard Cherry MX Black Switches 840352-30
$59.95
Original Vintage Old Style STANDARD Black CD Jewel Case (Heavy Duty) 90g Lot
$316.95
Vintage Pc to Pc File Transfer for Dummies with Retractable Cables
$70.00
Vintage Commodore 64 Big Box Game Boxes Manuals Enchanter Dragon Riders Of Pern
$189.99
Vintage computer AMD K6-2 300 MHz 96 MB ram No HDD/No OS
$79.99