DO AN UNMOUNT and you will be fine!
Just watch the Floppy size bondaries!
Dear Sir,
I haven't well knowledge in Linux. I have a doubt.
To modify boot.img, I done as follows
#mount -o loop boot.img /myfile (myfile is a directory)
Then i got de-compressed files like logo.16, miniroot.gz, boot.msg, vmlinuz etc
I modified these files. But, How can I convert (myfile) modified files back to boot.img
mail the answer to: [email protected]
DO AN UNMOUNT and you will be fine!
Just watch the Floppy size bondaries!

SK Hynix 64B PC4-2933Y Server Memory DDR4 RAM HMAA8GR7MJR4N-WM
$499.99
SK Hynix Server Memory 32GB (1x32GB) RAM DDR4 2400MHz HMA84GR7MFR4N Lot of 12
$1599.99
(4x32GB) Hynix DDR4 3200 MHz PC4 2Rx8 DIMM Desktop Memory RAM HMAA4GU6AJR8N-XN
$925.00
16GB KIT (2x8GB) DDR4 Gamer Desktop RAM PC4 MIXED BRANDS
$65.00
Micron MTC4C10163S1UC48BA1 8GB RAM DDR5 4800MHz
$87.00
Major Brand 8 GB PC3L-12800 (DDR3-1600) 2Rx8 DDR3L Laptop Memory RAM
$10.99
Kingston Fury Beast 32GB(2 x 16GB) KF552C36BBEA-16 DDR5 5200MHz RAM - R1031A
$299.95
LOT OF 23 Ram Sticks-Corsair Vengeance CMZ8GX3M2A1600C9 4GB (4GBx23=92GB Total)
$129.99
Kingston (HyperX Fury ) DDR4 64gb 4x16 2933 MHz (PC4-23400)
$375.00
Corsair Vengeance DDR3 8GB 16GB 32GB 1866MHz PC3-14900 Desktop RAM Memory DIMM
$43.00