-
Senior Member
registered user
XMMS trouble
I have Knoppix 3.4 installed on my Gateway solo 1400 laptop [900 mhz] 10G HDD] and on my 2nd HDD on the desktop computer. I used to use Knoppix 3.3. I have a problem, which I also had in 3.3 with the program XMMS. It seems to LOCK UP for no reason when I press the "play" button on the XMMS display. The play button stays pushed "in" and the program will not close....it hangs for a while then closes. I went to the website www.download.com and there is a nice section to download jazz music. Now I click to download a selected tune, the download manager comes up and it downloads then it asks what you want to do with the file and i select "play with default program" which is xmms. As soon as I click "OK" xmms starts to come on, and then closes.....If i bring it up to play a file, it hangs when i press the play button ...any ideas? Its working OK on the desktop, and WAS working OK on laptop last week!!!! bob
Similar Threads
-
By Stapper in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 02-18-2005, 10:05 PM
-
By pulsar in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-16-2004, 05:28 PM
-
By evirus in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-03-2004, 08:06 PM
-
By bob58 in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 03-26-2004, 02:18 PM
-
By pulsar in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 03-08-2004, 11:01 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

16GB KIT (2x8GB) DDR3 Gamer Desktop RAM PC3 MIXED BRANDS VIPER VENGEANCE FURY
$10.00

Netac DDR4 32GB 16GB DDR4 3200MHz UDIMM C16 Desktop Internal Memory RAM Kit
$99.99

MTC8C1084S1SC56BD1 Micron 16GB DDR5 1Rx8 PC5-5600B 5600Mhz SO-DIMM Memory
$149.99

A-Tech 8GB DDR3 1600 PC3-12800 Laptop SODIMM 204-Pin Memory RAM PC3L DDR3L 1x 8G
$21.68

32GB KIT - 2x SK Hynix 16GB 2Rx8 PC4-2666V DDR4 SODIMM Laptop Memory RAM
$99.99

Major Brand 16GB (2x8GB) PC3-12800U DDR3-1600MHz DDR3-12800 DESKTOP RAM NON-ECC
$29.99

Samsung 16GB LPCAMM2 PC5 7500 DDR5 LPDDR5X CAMM2 M561K1LC4DM0-CCTGM RAM Memory
$189.00

Crucial Laptop Ram 32GB (2x16GB) RAM DDR4 3200MHz CT16G4SFRA32A
$119.99

Corsair Vengeance DDR3 8GB 16GB 32GB 1866MHz PC3-14900 Desktop RAM Memory DIMM
$43.00

Micron 32GB 1x32GB DDR5 5600 CL46 ECC Unbuffered SO-DIMM MTC20C2085S1TC56BD1
$399.00