-
how do I remove bad apt sources?
Hello Everone,
I was wondering if there was a way to automaticly remove bad apt.sources from my list and replace it with a working mirror?
I am asking becuse when I run apt-get update apt fails to connect to some mirriors. Or do I just have to do this manually? :
I have installed both apt-spy & apt-setup
Thanks very much
Similar Threads
-
By DimGR in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 06-09-2004, 05:34 PM
-
By Rink in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 05-12-2004, 10:47 AM
-
By whaase in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 11-08-2003, 11:39 PM
-
By Fang in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 4
Last Post: 10-25-2003, 02:39 PM
-
By aay in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-18-2003, 12:36 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Dell 6P85J 4TB ST4000NM0063 7.2k 6Gb/s 3.5” SAS SED Hard Drive with Tray
$39.99

Western Digital HUS726T4TAL5204 4TB 7.2K SAS 12Gb/s 3.5" 512e HDD NetApp X375A
$64.00

Seagate ST8000DM004 8TB 3.5" 6Gb/s 256MB SATA HDD P/N: 2CX188-300 Tested
$149.99

DELL 2TB Enterprise HDD (7200RPM, 3.5", SATA III, 128MB Cache) HUS722T2TALA600
$49.95

Seagate ST4000NM0034 Enterprise 4TB 7200RPM SAS 12Gb/s HDD v4
$39.00

Seagate ST500DM009 BarraCuda 500 GB 3.5" SATA III Desktop Hard Drive
$14.99

HGST HUS726060ALE610 0F23001 6TB HDD 3.5" SATA 6Gb/s 7.2K Hard Drive (V6315)
$69.95

Dell ST6000NM0034 1HT27Z-150 NWCCG 6TB SAS 3.5 7.2K ENTERPRISE SERVER DRIVE
$68.99

(ST8000NM0045) SEAGATE ENTERPRISE 8TB 7200RPM 4Kn SATA 6Gb/s 3.5" HARD DRIVE
$199.99

Seagate ST8000NM0075 Enterprise Capacity 3.5 HDD 8TB SAS Hard Drive 8TB EXOS
$184.99