-
Knoppix won't boot correctly now. Start over?
Hi.
Today I was doing some maintenance as I learn Knoppix, and I used apt to upgrade everything out of date and such.
However, now when I try to boot Knoppix, the screen that tells you what it is doing, just keeps going and going and going. I never get into the UI. Eventually I just have to control, alt, delete, to restart the system, but this happens every time now. I guess I damaged something?
Should I use my Knoppix CD to reinstall the OS? Thanks for the help.
Similar Threads
-
By snaproll in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 14
Last Post: 08-24-2005, 07:58 PM
-
By Zeffel in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 4
Last Post: 03-11-2005, 12:20 AM
-
By zandoval in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 03-05-2005, 03:39 AM
-
By Praxis in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 07-19-2004, 07:24 PM
-
By jovcic in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 0
Last Post: 03-15-2004, 02:00 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Netac 2TB 1TB 512GB 256GB Internal SSD 2.5inch SATAIII Solid State Drive lot
$549.00

Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$90.00

SSD 880EVO SATA III 2.5 4TB INTERNAL STATE DRIVE
$214.99

Samsung 860 EVO 250GB SSD MZ-76E250 2.5" SATA III Solid State Drive
$39.99

Fanxiang 1/2/5/10Pcs 2.5'' SATA SSD Lot 1TB 2TB 4TB 512GB 256GB TLC Internal SSD
$129.99

SAMSUNG SSD 512GB 500GB 480GB 256GB 250GB 240GB SSD 2.5 Solide State Drive 6Gbps
$37.99

Samsung PM9C1A 256GB m.2 2280 SSD GEN4X4 NVME MZVL8256HDJD new Laptop PC
$34.99

Samsung 256 GB Internal SATA SSD Fully Tested 50%-79% Health
$24.00

Samsung New SSD 970 EVO Plus 2TB 1TB 500GB 250GB NVMe M2 Internal Hard Drive Lot
$249.99

Samsung 860 PRO 2TB 2.5" SATA III V- NAND SSD MZ-76P2T0 86%-90% Health
$187.00