I don't have a touchpad but as I understand it you simply need to edit /etc/X11/XF86Config-4.Here's an example I found w/ google:
http://kerneltrap.org/node/view/1582
I'm having a few issues using 3.4 17-05-2004 with the touchpad mouse. I've got a USB mouse running on the system with no problems at all. Got any ideas? The laptop is a vt6200, 256MB RAM, 1.4gig pentium. The OS is running off a CD with no swap or mount.
I don't have a touchpad but as I understand it you simply need to edit /etc/X11/XF86Config-4.Here's an example I found w/ google:
http://kerneltrap.org/node/view/1582

OPNsense pfSense 8-Core Atom C3758 2.2GHz 8GB DDR4 64GB SSD 8x NIC QAT AES VPN
$115.00
Ubuntu Server 26.04.1 LTS Bootable USB Flash Drive – Latest September 2026
$12.99
OPNsense pfSense 8-Core Atom C3758 2.2GHz 8GB DDR4 512GB SSD 8x NIC QAT AES VPN
$128.00
1U Rackmount PC Intel Core i5-2520M 8GB RAM 500GB HDD Ubuntu Linux Server
$109.99
All New Ubuntu 26.04 LTS Linux Bootable USB Flash Drive
$15.95
Start9 Server Pure 32GB 4TB Intel i7 Node StartOS — Box + PSU
$649.00
Dell Optiplex 7050 SFF Server (256GB NVME, 8GB RAM, i5-7500 @ 3.8Ghz)
$75.00
ESET Server Security (File Security) | Variant Item | Download Version
$136.15
Sun Enterprise e450 400mhz cpu(x4), 4gb ram, 9gb HD w/spud most complete on ebay
$500.00
SQL Server 2022 Enterprise 96 Core License & DVD Unlimited CALs with CoA
$284.99