I too like Enlightenment, but I guess there is no room on the CD. If enough people ask nicely, perhaps it will happen someday![]()
Hello,
I am a happy knoppix user now, but i would like to use enlightenment instead of KDE.
Is enlightenment on the knoppix3.1 disc ?
If not, how to add it ?
I too like Enlightenment, but I guess there is no room on the CD. If enough people ask nicely, perhaps it will happen someday![]()
--Check out the remastering stuff (prolly in the FAQ: http://sourceforge.net/docman/?group_id=70773 ) and use ' knx-hdinstall ' to install Knoppix. Reboot from HD, get internet connection working, and ' apt-get install enlightenment ' , purge what you don't need (' apt-get remove --purge emacs21' is a good start ) and re-master the Knoppix CD.
Originally Posted by yohanman

Acer Aspire 14" AI Copilot+PC Laptop Core Ultra 5 226V Gen 4 ARC 16GB 1TB Refurb
$475.60
Dell Latitude 14" Laptop Computer Intel i5 Up To 32GB RAM 1TB SSD Windows 11 Pro
$316.61
External SSD 1TB 2TB Portable Hard Drive USB 3.1 Type-C High Speed PC Mac
$15.99
Dell Latitude 14" Laptop Computer Intel i7 Up To 32GB RAM 1TB SSD Windows 11 Pro
$505.41
Acer Predator Helios Neo 16S AI 16" i9 275HX 2S RTX 5070 Ti 32GB 1TB SSD Refurb
$1785.15
Toshiba DT01ACA100 1 TB 3.5" SATA III 3.5 in Desktop Hard Drive
$24.99
Western Digital WD Blue WD10EZEX 1 TB 3.5" SATA III Desktop Hard Drive
$23.99
Netac 2TB 1TB 500GB Internal SSD M.2 NVMe PCIe3.0 Solid State Drive lot
$129.99
2026 NEW SGIN 15.6" Laptop Win11 Intel i3 16GB RAM 1TB SSD Wi-Fi 6 RJ45 USB-C
$302.99
External SSD 1TB 2TB 4TB Portable Hard Drive USB 3.0 Type-C High Speed PC Mac
$17.99