That script no longer comes with Knoppix. You need to use knoppix-installer now.
Why when I type in the shell prompt, kdx-hdinstall, I get this error:
Any one know what Is goin on? I have KNOPPIX booting from a CD and I want it on my Hard Drive.Code:bash: knx-hdinstall:lcommand not found
That script no longer comes with Knoppix. You need to use knoppix-installer now.
Actually, if knoppix boots from your CD and sets your network interface up ok then you can type "knoppix-installer-latest-web" instead and it will fetch the latest installer from the web and run that.Originally Posted by champagnemojo

Lenovo ThinkPad T14 G2 14-Inch AMD Ryzen R5 5650U 16GB, 512GB SSD Win 11 Pro
$398.99
Lenovo ThinkPad L15 Gen 3 15.6" 16GB, Thunder Black
$241.50
Lenovo ThinkPad L15 Gen 3 15.6" 16GB, Thunder Black
$241.50
Lenovo ThinkPad laptop T490 14" i5 8365U 16GB NEW 256gb SSD WIN 11 pro CAM WIFI
$249.99
Lenovo ThinkPad T14 Gen 1 14" AMD Ryzen 5 16GB 256GB SSD
$219.99
Lenovo - Yoga 7i 2-in-1 16" 2K Touchscreen Laptop - Intel Core Ultra 5 Proces...
$749.99
Lenovo - IdeaPad Slim 3 15.6" Full HD Laptop - AMD Ryzen 5 40 2025 - 8GB Memo...
$379.99
Lenovo IdeaPad 5 2-in-1 16" WUXGA Touch Ryzen 7 8845HS 16GB 512GB SSD FPReader
$571.00
Windows 11 PRO Laptop Notebook PC Computer, 8GB Ram, Webcam, Wifi, and HDMI
$144.00
Lenovo ThinkPad T14s Gen 2i – i7‑1165G7 – 16GB – No SSD – No AC
$245.00