That script no longer comes with Knoppix. You need to use knoppix-installer now.
Why when I type in the shell prompt, kdx-hdinstall, I get this error:
Any one know what Is goin on? I have KNOPPIX booting from a CD and I want it on my Hard Drive.Code:bash: knx-hdinstall:lcommand not found
That script no longer comes with Knoppix. You need to use knoppix-installer now.
Actually, if knoppix boots from your CD and sets your network interface up ok then you can type "knoppix-installer-latest-web" instead and it will fetch the latest installer from the web and run that.Originally Posted by champagnemojo

Original Vintage Old Style STANDARD Black CD Jewel Case (Heavy Duty) 90g Lot
$164.95
Clean Retro Apple Macintosh PowerBook 520 - Vintage Laptop - Tested And Working
$149.99
Vintage THE HOME MANAGER Atari 400,800/XL/XE on Disk NEW IN SEALED BOX
$850.00
Vintage Intel iPDS-100 Personal Development System
$1499.99
RARE ISA Video Card, S3 P86C928, 2MB (Diamond Stealth Pro) Vintage, Working
$179.99
Electronics, Computer Accessories & Vintage PC Software Bargain Box – $25
$25.00
Vintage Panasonic Sr. Partner RL-H7000W Portable IBM PC-Compatible Computer
$275.00
RAM-Tester for vintage RAM, 4816, 4164, 41256, 514402, and more - USA Seller
$35.00
Vintage Desktop No Brand-Pentium 4-512MB Ram 40GB HDD ATI R200 Fire GFx OS W98E
$139.99
Amstrad PPC640 Vintage Laptop with LCD Display and Accessories
$280.28