That script no longer comes with Knoppix. You need to use knoppix-installer now.
Why when I type in the shell prompt, kdx-hdinstall, I get this error:
Any one know what Is goin on? I have KNOPPIX booting from a CD and I want it on my Hard Drive.Code:bash: knx-hdinstall:lcommand not found
That script no longer comes with Knoppix. You need to use knoppix-installer now.
Actually, if knoppix boots from your CD and sets your network interface up ok then you can type "knoppix-installer-latest-web" instead and it will fetch the latest installer from the web and run that.Originally Posted by champagnemojo

TP-Link TL-SG105, 5 Port Gigabit Unmanaged Ethernet Switch, Network Hub, Ethern
$15.25
NETGEAR GS308EP Essential Series 8-Port Gigabit PoE+ Unmanaged Switch
$44.99
10-Port Gigabit PoE Network Switch with 8 PoE+ Ports with 2 Combo SFP Slots 125W
$39.99
5Ports Gigabit Network Switch w/ 4 PoE+ Ports Total 52W each port 30W Plug&Play
$31.99
TP-Link TL-SG105 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged Metal Desktop Network Switch
$19.99
5 Port Gigabit Unmanaged Ethernet Switch, Home Network Hub, Office Ethernet S...
$9.64
5 Port Gigabit Unmanaged Ethernet Switch, AUMOX PRO Home 5|5*1G Port, Black
$8.95
Arista DCS-7010T-48-R 48P 1GbE 4P 10GbE SFP+ RA Switch with rack mounts
$69.00
Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99
Extreme Networks 10GE X440-G2-24P-10GE4 16533 24Plus-Ports POE+ Switch UP
$127.00