Hi, apologies as I've just discovered Knoppix so bear with me if I ask silly questions
I'm currently running on a Linksys HPN200 HomePNA 2.0 network.
I have already downloaded Linksys beta linux drivers and compiled them successfully:
However when I try insmod -f il.oCode:make linuxver=2.4.26
I get
Lspci says it detected my card:Code:root@ttyp1[iL_hybrid]# insmod -f il.o Warning: loading il.o will taint the kernel: no license See http://www.tux.org/lkml/#export-tainted for information about tainted modules Warning: loading il.o will taint the kernel: forced load il.o: init_module: No such device Hint: insmod errors can be caused by incorrect module parameters, including invalid IO or IRQ parameters. You may find more information in syslog or the output from dmes
Interestingly, it installs fine on my other computer.Code:0000:00:09.0 Ethernet controller: Broadcom Inc (nee Epigram) BCM4210 iLine10 HomePNA 2.0 (rev 01)
Can anyone shed light on this problem?
Do I have to rearrange or remove some of my PCI cards?
Thanks alot.

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90
Microsoft Windows 11 Pro 64bit - New Sealed – Flash USB 1 PC
$49.99
Zero Trace Pen: All-in-one Tor Network Anonymous Drive + Cryptocurrency Wallet
$147.00
SanDisk Ultra Luxe USB 3.1 Flash Drive – 5 Pack | Premium Metal USB Flash Drives
$59.99
USB Type-A Flash Drive Metal Memory Stick High Speed USB Drive 128GB 256GB 512GB
$8.27
USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09
LOT 10x SanDisk 32GB ULTRA USB 3.0 flash drive SDCZ48-032G 32 GB read 100 MB/s
$39.80
Wholesale 5/10/100PCS 1GB 2GB 4GB 8GB 16GB 32GB USB 2.0 Flash Drive Memory Stick
$259.02
Microsoft Windows 11 Pro 64-Bit USB Flash Drive (HAV-00162)
$36.99
Wholesale Sale 10/ 30/ 50/100pcs 256MB Metal Swivel USB Flash Drive Memory Stick
$165.90