-
Newbie: HomePNA Installation
Hi, apologies as I've just discovered Knoppix so bear with me if I ask silly questions 
I'm currently running on a Linksys HPN200 HomePNA 2.0 network.
I have already downloaded Linksys beta linux drivers and compiled them successfully:
Code:
make linuxver=2.4.26
However when I try insmod -f il.o
I get
Code:
root@ttyp1[iL_hybrid]# insmod -f il.o
Warning: loading il.o will taint the kernel: no license
See http://www.tux.org/lkml/#export-tainted for information about tainted modules
Warning: loading il.o will taint the kernel: forced load
il.o: init_module: No such device
Hint: insmod errors can be caused by incorrect module parameters, including invalid IO or IRQ parameters.
You may find more information in syslog or the output from dmes
Lspci says it detected my card:
Code:
0000:00:09.0 Ethernet controller: Broadcom Inc (nee Epigram) BCM4210 iLine10 HomePNA 2.0 (rev 01)
Interestingly, it installs fine on my other computer.
Can anyone shed light on this problem?
Do I have to rearrange or remove some of my PCI cards?
Thanks alot.
Similar Threads
-
By kbates666 in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 06-11-2005, 05:47 AM
-
By ERsKA in forum Networking
Replies: 5
Last Post: 09-17-2004, 10:53 AM
-
By rayesteq in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 08-23-2004, 11:46 PM
-
By nmella in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 01-15-2004, 09:13 PM
-
By Floid in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 4
Last Post: 07-24-2003, 09:29 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz Processor
$39.00

Intel Core i7-8700 3.2 GHz 8 GT/s LGA 1151 Desktop CPU Processor SR3QS
$67.99

Intel Core Ultra 9 CPU 285K 24 cores (8 P-cores + 16 E-cores) up to 5.7 Ghz
$475.00

Intel Core i5-4590T 2 GHz 5 GT/s LGA 1150 Desktop CPU Processor SR1S6
$10.99

Intel Core i5-12500T SRL5W 2GHz 18MB 6 Core Socket LGA1700 Desktop CPU Processor
$114.99

Intel Xeon E3-1230 v3 SR153 3.3GHz Quad Core LGA 1150 CPU Processor
$14.49

Intel Core i7-7700K SR33A 4.20GHz 4-Core LGA1151 CPU Processor
$62.95

Intel Core [email protected] GHz SRMBM Socket FCLGA1700 Processor
$159.99

INTEL CORE I9-10940X X-SERIES PROCESSOR | 3.30GHZ | SRGSH
$179.99

Lenovo ThinkCentre M920s SFF Barebones PC Motherboard PSU DVD No CPU RAM SSD
$27.99