Hi, apologies as I've just discovered Knoppix so bear with me if I ask silly questions
I'm currently running on a Linksys HPN200 HomePNA 2.0 network.
I have already downloaded Linksys beta linux drivers and compiled them successfully:
However when I try insmod -f il.oCode:make linuxver=2.4.26
I get
Lspci says it detected my card:Code:root@ttyp1[iL_hybrid]# insmod -f il.o Warning: loading il.o will taint the kernel: no license See http://www.tux.org/lkml/#export-tainted for information about tainted modules Warning: loading il.o will taint the kernel: forced load il.o: init_module: No such device Hint: insmod errors can be caused by incorrect module parameters, including invalid IO or IRQ parameters. You may find more information in syslog or the output from dmes
Interestingly, it installs fine on my other computer.Code:0000:00:09.0 Ethernet controller: Broadcom Inc (nee Epigram) BCM4210 iLine10 HomePNA 2.0 (rev 01)
Can anyone shed light on this problem?
Do I have to rearrange or remove some of my PCI cards?
Thanks alot.

Samsung 860 EVO 250GB SSD MZ-76E250 2.5" SATA III Solid State Drive
$39.99
Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$90.00
Netac 2TB 1TB 512GB 256GB Internal SSD 2.5inch SATAIII Solid State Drive lot
$549.00
Samsung New SSD 970 EVO Plus 2TB 1TB 500GB 250GB NVMe M2 Internal Hard Drive Lot
$79.99
Crucial MX500 1TB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT1000MX500SSD1
$102.99
Western Digital PC SN740 256GB M.2 2280 NVMe Internal SSD (SDDPNQD-256G)
$32.99
2 PACK 128 GB SSD M.2 2280 SATA Solid State Drive Major Brands, Samsung, LiteON
$28.80
Samsung 256 GB Internal SATA SSD Fully Tested 50%-79% Health
$24.00
Netac 120GB 256GB 1TB 2TB Internal SSD 2.5'' SATAIII 6Gb/s Solid State Drive lot
$119.99
SSD 2.5" SATA Hard Drive for Laptop Desktop Windows 10 pro 64 Pro Pre-installed
$42.00