-
Newbie: HomePNA Installation
Hi, apologies as I've just discovered Knoppix so bear with me if I ask silly questions 
I'm currently running on a Linksys HPN200 HomePNA 2.0 network.
I have already downloaded Linksys beta linux drivers and compiled them successfully:
Code:
make linuxver=2.4.26
However when I try insmod -f il.o
I get
Code:
root@ttyp1[iL_hybrid]# insmod -f il.o
Warning: loading il.o will taint the kernel: no license
See http://www.tux.org/lkml/#export-tainted for information about tainted modules
Warning: loading il.o will taint the kernel: forced load
il.o: init_module: No such device
Hint: insmod errors can be caused by incorrect module parameters, including invalid IO or IRQ parameters.
You may find more information in syslog or the output from dmes
Lspci says it detected my card:
Code:
0000:00:09.0 Ethernet controller: Broadcom Inc (nee Epigram) BCM4210 iLine10 HomePNA 2.0 (rev 01)
Interestingly, it installs fine on my other computer.
Can anyone shed light on this problem?
Do I have to rearrange or remove some of my PCI cards?
Thanks alot.
Similar Threads
-
By kbates666 in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 06-11-2005, 05:47 AM
-
By ERsKA in forum Networking
Replies: 5
Last Post: 09-17-2004, 10:53 AM
-
By rayesteq in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 08-23-2004, 11:46 PM
-
By nmella in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 01-15-2004, 09:13 PM
-
By Floid in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 4
Last Post: 07-24-2003, 09:29 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Netac DDR4 32GB 16GB DDR4 3200MHz UDIMM C16 Desktop Internal Memory RAM Kit
$99.99

Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB (2x16GB) DDR4 3200MHz CL16 CMK32GX4M2E3200C16
$169.99

(LOT of 8) Samsung 32GB 2Rx4 PC4-2666V-RB2-12 DDR4 Cisco Server RAM Tested 100%
$1299.99

Major Brand 16GB (2x8GB) PC3-12800U DDR3-1600MHz DDR3-12800 DESKTOP RAM NON-ECC
$29.99

A-Tech 8GB DDR3 1600 PC3-12800 Laptop SODIMM 204-Pin Memory RAM PC3L DDR3L 1x 8G
$21.68

Samsung 8GB DDR4 SO-DIMM PC4-3200AA 260-Pin RAM M471A1G44BB0-CWE Module
$29.25

RAMAXEL Lenovo 32GB LPDDR5X CAMM2 7500MHz Laptop RAM | UNTESTED
$445.00

DDR4 Laptop RAM 4GB 8GB 16GB 32GB 2400 2666 3200 Samsung Hynix
$30.00

Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 32GB (4x8GB) DDR4-3600 CL14 - CMW16GX4M2Z3600C14
$180.00

SMART(Micron)SafeStor 32GB(1X32GB) 1RX4 NN4-3200AA(DDR4) HPE Server Memory
$159.98