I got kxconfig working again, but both kernels still use 640x480 resolution. I have noticed that each time I load kxconfig, the resolution is automatically adjusted to 640x480. Is there anything else I can try? Thanks.
I got kxconfig working again, but both kernels still use 640x480 resolution. I have noticed that each time I load kxconfig, the resolution is automatically adjusted to 640x480. Is there anything else I can try? Thanks.

Lot of 500 Cisco 10-3145-02 QSFP-100G-CWDM4-S 100G CWDM4 QSFP28 Transceiver
$1500.00
Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99
Cisco C9130AXI-B Dual Band Wireless Access Point 9130AXI Internal Antenna B
$65.00
Cisco C9300NM8X Network Switch Module
$599.99
Cisco C9300-48UXM-A Switch 9300 Series 48-port UPoE Network
$874.99
Cisco Catalyst C9120AXI-B Wi-Fi 6 Access Points
$36.00
Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver
$5.40
Cisco Nexus N9K-C92160YC-X 48P 25GbE SFP28 6P QSFP+/QSFP28 PE Switch
$439.00
Cisco Catalyst C9130AXI-B WiFi 6 802.11ax Wireless Access Point Brand New
$101.99
$75.00