Can anyone here help me find a wireless bridge for mobile ues, or just give some advise? I'm totaly clueless...
I've checked many of D-LINK product, but it seems that none support mobile applications.
Where could I search for such bridges? Or do anyone have experience in doing such things?? I'm in deep need of your help!!

Microsoft Windows 11 Pro 64-Bit USB Flash Drive (HAV-00162)
$36.99
Microsoft Windows 11 Pro 64bit - New Sealed – Flash USB 1 PC
$49.99
Zero Trace Pen: All-in-one Tor Network Anonymous Drive + Cryptocurrency Wallet
$147.00
Full Version MS Office Professional Plus 2021 - 64-Bit Flash USB Drive Install
$59.99
USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09
Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90
USB Type-A Flash Drive Metal Memory Stick High Speed USB Drive 128GB 256GB 512GB
$8.47
1/ 10/ 100pcs USB 2.0 2GB, 4GB ,8GB ,16GB ,32GB ,64GB 128GB USB Flash Drives Lot
$269.10
Wholesale Sale 10/ 30/ 50/100pcs 256MB Metal Swivel USB Flash Drive Memory Stick
$165.90
128GB USB 14-in-1 MacOS bootable Installer repair recovery tech support service
$39.99