Hello Everyone.
I've been running Knoppix HD install on my Thinkpad 600E. I just received my networking kit - the MS Wireless-G Kit and I want to get it working with Knoppix/Debian. The PCMCIA G card is a MN-720 model.
Here is info how to get the B version MN-520
http://tuxmobil.org/pcmcia_ci10500.html
But thats for the MN-520 which is a Prism-based card.
I found this which shows how to get it working with SuSe and Mandrake:
http://www.linuxquestions.org/questi...hreadid=126753
Which uses this: http://www.linuxant.com/driverloader.../downloads.php
But Debian is not an options for the 'easy install'
There is a 'generic' package with source available for Debain, but I've never compiled anything, so I have no clue.
Hope someone can help.
Ryan

OPNsense Firewall VPN QAT 8-Core Atom C3758 2.20GHz 16GB DDR4 128GB SSD 8xNIC
$175.00
Ubuntu Server 26.04.1 LTS Bootable USB Flash Drive – Latest September 2026
$12.99
RED HAT ENTERPRISE LINUX 5 SERVER RHF0382US-R1 for PC x86 AMD 64 INTEL 64 30 Day
$188.24
OPNsense pfSense 8-Core Atom C3758 2.2GHz 8GB DDR4 64GB SSD 8x NIC QAT AES VPN
$115.00
Novell SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 9, Linux Professional 8.2 / 9.1 — 3 DVD Set
$58.00
ZimaBoard 2 1664 Home Server 16GB
$350.00
Start9 Server Pure 32GB 4TB Intel i7 Node StartOS — Box + PSU
$649.00
All New Ubuntu 26.04 LTS Linux Bootable USB Flash Drive
$15.95
SQL Server 2022 Enterprise 96 Core License & DVD Unlimited CALs with CoA
$284.99
Microsoft SQL Server 2019 Enterprise 40 Core Unlimited CAL Retail License FPP
$299.00