-
I'm new here and say hello to every body.
Hello, every body in knoppix.net, I'm new here. I want to make friend with all of U!
I'm a China Boy in Shanghai, nearly I found Knoppix on the internet, I downloaded one the use, I found this OS is very easy for every body who want to work on Linux OS. Before this I have never userd the Linux OS. This is my first time to use Linux. So I decide to do one CD for me and other Chinese with Chinese. But I only know a little about the Linux. So I will learn more on Linux.
Best wishes for all of you!
Stephen More
Shanghai, PRC
My E_mail:[email protected]
Similar Threads
-
By computerman0216 in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 09-01-2005, 03:22 AM
-
By knopx4me in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 3
Last Post: 04-08-2005, 01:32 AM
-
By knopx4me in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 2
Last Post: 03-07-2005, 04:47 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Apple Macintosh 512K Vintage Compact Desktop Computer Classic Mac
$197.00

Vintage 1998 iMac G3 M4984 Mac OS + Keyboard Working but Needs Some Repair Read
$295.00

Vintage Apple Mac A1048 White Wired Full Size Keyboard w/ 2 USB Ports TESTED
$22.89

Vintage Apple Macintosh Retro Computer - Ceramic Mug 15 oz
$15.70

185--Sonnet Crescendo G3 PPCG3-375-5-K-06 G3 Add-On Card for Vintage Mac
$90.00

Vintage 1989 APPLE MACINTOSH IIci M5780 Desktop Personal Computer UNTESTED
$99.90

Apple Keyboard for Macintosh SE, II ADB Desktop Bus Vintage M0116 ORANGE ALPS
$129.99

Vintage APPLE MACINTOSH POWERPC Workgroup Server 7250/120 M3979 UNTESTED
$129.90

Vintage Apple Mac Adjustable Keyboard M1242 With Numeric Keypad Not Tested
$139.99

Apple Power Macintosh PowerPC 7300/200 VTG w Keyboard Mouse Storage Drive Read
$199.99