-
Senior Member
registered user
Edited the minirt26 file but am afraid I misunderstand the method of modifying the file.
Firstly, I have a USB HDD addressed as sda3 which I intend to load with the CD data (tohd=/dev/sda3).
To supply the corrected CD for USB 2.0, I intended to modify the minirt26 file and burn a new CD.
Having located the correct area and entered the new line in place of the old, I attempted to save the modified file.
I cannot save the file due to encoding mismatch.
I re-checked the procedure outlined in previous post and find that I need to understand the "loop" function. I do not have any "loop" program in my arch linux.
Perhaps you can guide me further?
Similar Threads
-
By mabhatter in forum Networking
Replies: 1
Last Post: 12-08-2005, 10:38 PM
-
By MaldiGola in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 09-27-2004, 03:37 PM
-
By timread in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 12-07-2003, 03:12 PM
-
By VWguyBruce in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 10-13-2003, 07:42 AM
-
By dvessey in forum The Lounge
Replies: 3
Last Post: 03-03-2003, 08:27 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz Processor
$39.00

INTEL CORE I7-870 SLBJG 2.93GHZ LGA1156 4 CORE CPU PROCESSOR
$23.00

(LOT OF 20) Intel Core i5-8400 CPU 2.80GHz Desktop Processor (SR3QT)
$700.00

INTEL CORE I9-10940X X-SERIES PROCESSOR | 3.30GHZ | SRGSH
$179.99

AMD Ryzen 5 5500 Processor ( read Description)
$59.00

Intel Core i7-9700 Octa-Core 3 GHz Desktop Processor LGA 1151
$79.99

Intel Core i5-12500T SRL5W 2GHz 18MB 6 Core Socket LGA1700 Desktop CPU Processor
$114.99

Intel i7-8700 Coffee Lake 3.2GHz 6-Core Max Turbo 4.6GHz Processor
$67.99

Intel Core i7-4770 3.40GHz Quad Core SR149 LGA 1150 CPU Processor tested
$35.00

Intel Core i7-10700 8-Core 16-Thread 2.9GHz Desktop CPU LGA1200 SRH6Y Z490 Z590
$129.00