hd2 isnt the partition, its a harddrive, hda2 i guess. Anyway you need to make a partition thats EXT3, and if you want a linux swap partition, which is the name of the filesystem you can select for the swap.
My problem is when I open the software to partition my disk I create hd2 and thats all? then I select that knoppix install it there? - or do I have to create a / and swap and how do I do that just creating the partition?
I have installed mandrake in another pc and I just rezise de partition and the free space I just press the botton auto-allocate and thats it, is there something like that on knoppix or just creating the hd2 and telling to install there is done.
hd2 isnt the partition, its a harddrive, hda2 i guess. Anyway you need to make a partition thats EXT3, and if you want a linux swap partition, which is the name of the filesystem you can select for the swap.

Mini Computer Vacuum USB Keyboard Cleaner PC Laptop Brush Dust Cleaning Kit NEW
$13.89
Mini Computer Vacuum Cleaner & Compressed Air Duster 14500Pa, 110000RPM, Cordles
$53.99
Cordless Air Duster & Vacuum Cleaner for Keyboard & PC Cleaning - 110000RPM Powe
$53.99
LEVOIT Cordless Vacuum Cleaner, Stick Vac with Tangle-Resistant Design, Up to...
$162.04
2-in-1 Compressed Air Duster & Vacuum, Brushless Motor, 320000RPM
$37.99
US Mini Computer Vacuum USB Keyboard Cleaner PC Laptop Brush Dust Cleaning Kits
$13.89
2 in 1 Compressed Air Duster Air Blower & Vacuum Cleaner Cordless Duster Blower
$16.99
Car Vacuum Portable Cordless, 50000Pa High Power Brushless Motor, Rechargeable H
$104.98
Cordless Handheld Vacuum Cleaner Compatible with DeWalt 20V Battery
$107.67
Electric Air Duster Blower High Power Cordless Cleaner for PC Laptop Keyboard
$17.99