-
Please Help!
Okay, I have the Knoppix CD, which allows me to run Knoppix, off of the CD....well, I would like to install it on my hard drive, so i tried to type in both "knx-hdinstall" and "sudo knoppix-install" both of them give me an error saying command not found. (I do that when i hit CTRL+ALT+F1) Could someone please offer some support?
Also, I have to reboot every time i want to get out of the root menu system. Is there a way to get back to the Knoppix Desktop from the root menu, or do I have to reboot my system every time?
Thanks in advance!
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Crucial MX500 500GB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT500MX500SSD1
$52.99

SSD 880EVO SATA III 2.5 4TB INTERNAL STATE DRIVE
$214.99

Samsung 860 EVO 250GB SSD MZ-76E250 2.5" SATA III Solid State Drive
$39.99

KingSpec SSD 2.5" SATA3 Internal Solid State Drive for PC,Laptop,Mac
$60.00

Netac 2TB 1TB 512GB 256GB Internal SSD 2.5inch SATAIII Solid State Drive lot
$549.00

2 PACK 128 GB SSD M.2 2280 SATA Solid State Drive Major Brands, Samsung, LiteON
$28.80

M.2 SATA SSD 2280 128GB 256GB 512GB major brands | Very Good health
$35.99

Fanxiang 1/2/5/10Pcs 2.5'' SATA SSD Lot 1TB 2TB 4TB 512GB 256GB TLC Internal SSD
$129.99

PNY Optima SSD Series 240GB SATA III 6 Gb/s Solid State Drive
$39.99

Kingston 128GB M.2 SATA III SSD
$13.00