-
Partition problems
My problem is when I open the software to partition my disk I create hd2 and thats all? then I select that knoppix install it there? - or do I have to create a / and swap and how do I do that just creating the partition?
I have installed mandrake in another pc and I just rezise de partition and the free space I just press the botton auto-allocate and thats it, is there something like that on knoppix or just creating the hd2 and telling to install there is done.
-
hd2 isnt the partition, its a harddrive, hda2 i guess. Anyway you need to make a partition thats EXT3, and if you want a linux swap partition, which is the name of the filesystem you can select for the swap.
Similar Threads
-
By lapel in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 5
Last Post: 06-02-2005, 04:26 AM
-
By Kumagoro in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 4
Last Post: 03-01-2005, 04:26 AM
-
By sb73542 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 12-07-2003, 11:52 PM
-
By Alan in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 7
Last Post: 08-10-2003, 12:45 AM
-
By abo in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 07-10-2003, 07:46 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

1969 EAI TR-20 Analog Computer Programming PACE Philbrick Electronic Associates
$36.00

Vintage George A Philbrick Researches Tube Analog Computer Module Serial 005503
$109.99

Refurbished Working 1960's Heathkit EC-1 Educational Electronic Analog Computer
$2999.99

Vintage Early Week 12 1984 Apple Macintosh 128K Computer M0001 w/Analog Board+
$209.99

Extron RGB-160XI Analog Computer Video 60-378-01
$127.06

Vintage Analog Computing Magazines For Atari Computer Owners No 11-20 Acceptable
$75.00

Vintage Goodyear Electronic GEDA Analog Computer Plug -- Extremely Rare
$179.00

1950 High Speed Computers Analog ENIAC UNIVAC EDVAC IBM SSEC Relay Logic Tubes
$65.00

VINTAGE 1970s SKIT Scientific Kit for Computer & Electronics SEALED INSIDE Rare
$380.00

vintage internal ISA Dial-Up Modem from the Accura 28.8 series. 5617us
$13.99