-
Partition problems
My problem is when I open the software to partition my disk I create hd2 and thats all? then I select that knoppix install it there? - or do I have to create a / and swap and how do I do that just creating the partition?
I have installed mandrake in another pc and I just rezise de partition and the free space I just press the botton auto-allocate and thats it, is there something like that on knoppix or just creating the hd2 and telling to install there is done.
Similar Threads
-
By lapel in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 5
Last Post: 06-02-2005, 04:26 AM
-
By Kumagoro in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 4
Last Post: 03-01-2005, 04:26 AM
-
By sb73542 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 12-07-2003, 11:52 PM
-
By Alan in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 7
Last Post: 08-10-2003, 12:45 AM
-
By abo in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 07-10-2003, 07:46 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

MegaRAID 9580-8i8e 16-port 12G SAS/SATA/NVMe 8GB PCIe RAID - 05-50076-00
$1619.30

Broadcom 9600-24i Tri-Mode RAID Controller 4.0 NVMe SAS SATA NEW 05-50111-01003
$639.69

BROADCOM 05-50077-01 PCI-E 4.0 x8 PCI-Express MegaRAID 9560-8i RAID Controller
$714.99

9300-8i LSI SAS3008 8-Port 12Gb PCIe IT mode ZFS FreeNAS unRAID 2*SFF-8643 US
$49.50

Broadcom LSI 9305-16i 12Gbps SAS-3 PCIe x8 HBA 16-Ports Raid Controller
$64.99

Inspur LSI YZCA-00424-101 12Gbps SAS 3.0 RAID Controller CARD HBA HDD
$14.99

LSI 9260-8i 512MB SAS SATA 8-port PCI-E 6Gb RAID Controller Card US
$29.88

OWC Mercury Elite Pro Quad 4 Bay RAID Storage Enclosure USB 3.1 Gen 2 No Drives
$149.95

Intel VROC Premium RAID Controller Card PCIe Add-On Module VROCPREMMOD
$265.00

Broadcom 9600-24i RAID Controller PCIe Gen 4.1 Tri-Mode NEW 05-50111-01004
$649.99