-
Data being destroyed?!?!
How do I stop everyting that I did on Knoppix from being destroyed when I shutdawn? Ex: I change my desktop wallpaper and add a few files to my desktop. I shut the pc down and boot knoppix again. Where did my files go?? Where did my wallpaper go?? Help please!
Similar Threads
-
By DeadMonitor in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 5
Last Post: 05-05-2004, 05:41 AM
-
By egbill3eagle in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 01-08-2004, 03:15 AM
-
By hugeness in forum General Support
Replies: 9
Last Post: 12-29-2003, 03:32 AM
-
By danidins in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 11-25-2003, 08:32 AM
-
By Sucker in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 02-03-2003, 09:11 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Dell 6P85J 4TB ST4000NM0063 7.2k 6Gb/s 3.5” SAS SED Hard Drive with Tray
$39.99

Western Digital HUS726T4TAL5204 4TB 7.2K SAS 12Gb/s 3.5" 512e HDD NetApp X375A
$64.00

20TB 7200 RPM SATA III Internal 3.5" White Label Hard drive
$349.99

HGST Ultrastar HUS726040AL5210 4TB 7200RPM SAS 12Gb/s Enterprise HDD
$41.00

Western Digital WD Red 4TB NAS Hard Drive WD40EFRX SATA 64MB 3.5" HDD
$70.00

Dell ST6000NM0034 1HT27Z-150 NWCCG 6TB SAS 3.5 7.2K ENTERPRISE SERVER DRIVE
$68.99

Lot of 2 HP 4TB / 128MB SATA 7.2K RPM 3.5" Hard Drive MB4000GCWDC /ST4000NM0033
$125.00

Seagate Exos ST2000NX0253 HDD 2TB SATA 7.2K 2.5" 512b/s
$58.00

Toshiba DT01ACA100 1 TB 3.5" SATA III 3.5 in Desktop Hard Drive
$24.99

DELL 2TB Enterprise HDD (7200RPM, 3.5", SATA III, 128MB Cache) HUS722T2TALA600
$49.95