-
Junior Member
registered user
Cannot play sounds simultaneously
Hello,
I have a Dell Inspiron 1100 with a hard drive installation of Knoppix 3.4 running kernel 2.6. For some reason, I cannot get my sounds to play simultaneously. As an example, if I am playing mp3s with XMMS, I cannot get sound from other applications. Has this happened to anyone else? What can I try to fix this? Thank you for your help.
jtsai256
Similar Threads
-
By bigrobot in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 03-12-2005, 01:52 AM
-
By lilsirecho in forum Klik
Replies: 5
Last Post: 01-21-2005, 12:50 AM
-
By tigerb in forum General Support
Replies: 12
Last Post: 12-21-2004, 02:10 AM
-
By MasterRyu in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 10-30-2004, 02:26 AM
-
By pooh_ in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 03-13-2004, 09:18 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Windows XP, Vista, 8.1, Linux Knoppix, Office XP, (6 CDS)
$10.00

KNOPPIX 9.1 Linux Install & Live DVD 32bit & 64bit
$19.99

Knoppix Live GNU Linux System 9.1 on Bootable CD / DVD / USB Flash Drive
$5.99

KNOPPIX USB DVD OS , BEST OF ALL HIGHLY RECOMENDED
$11.99

VINTAGE SOFTWARE | KNOPPIX STD 0.1 (SECURITY TOOLS DISTRIBUTION)
$7.57

Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 16G USB Stick
$20.85

Knoppix NSM 1.2
$8.00

Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 32G USB Stick
$21.42

Hamshack Live DVD-ROM
$7.00

Knoppix 5.0.1 ULTRA RARE Linux DVD - Linux Pro Extra August 2006
$34.01