-
I'm trying to install a prog that requires Gtk2.0 and I can't get it to install for the life of me. At least, when I tried to compile the GTK source, it gave me all kinds of problems but I used dselect to install it and it says it worked (with dependencies) but still the prog I'm trying to install (Gaim) keeps saying that it can't find where GTK is. I'm trying to install version .79 of Gaim.
I'm a newbie also, but isn't it true that if Gaim 0.77 which came with Knoppix works, then 0.79 should work also? The requirements from .77 to .79 didn't change much....
Not that I can tell.
Similar Threads
-
By bongski55 in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 4
Last Post: 11-15-2003, 10:19 AM
-
By Triple Six in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 04-15-2003, 04:23 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Ubuntu Server 26.04.1 LTS Bootable USB Flash Drive – Latest September 2026
$13.99

KTN-STL3 EMC VNX 15-slot Disk Array Expansion, full 15 x 2tb drives 100% health
$360.00

OPNsense pfSense 8-Core Atom C3758 2.2GHz 8GB DDR4 64GB SSD 8x NIC QAT AES VPN
$115.00

Start9 Server Pure 32GB 4TB Intel i7 Node StartOS — Box + PSU
$649.00

Microsoft SQL Server 2025 Standard 32 Core Unlimited CAL Retail License Package
$299.00

Microsoft SQL Server 2025 Standard 48 Core Unlimited User CALs CoA Authentic.
$266.00

All New Ubuntu 26.04 LTS Linux Bootable USB Flash Drive
$15.95

Dell SonicWall TZ400 Network Security Appliance Firewall New
$185.00

Microsoft SQL Server 2019 Enterprise 40 Core Unlimited CAL Retail License FPP
$299.00

NVIDIA Jetson TK1 + Intel NUC Compute Cluster Tray w/ Netgear 16-Port Switch
$499.99