Is there a proxy software for knoppix?
I would like to speed up the internet surfing a little bit. Not that it is slow, but I would like to get the maximum from it.
Thanks
Is there a proxy software for knoppix?
I would like to speed up the internet surfing a little bit. Not that it is slow, but I would like to get the maximum from it.
Thanks
Install JAP with KlikOriginally Posted by xaviers2002
jd
[EDIT] Nevermind, I missed the fact that your reason was to speed things up.[/edit]
Well, believe it or not it seems that JAP is doing something.
Opera is my favorite browser... could give me some tips on how to configure it? I know opera, but I don't know JAP... yet!!!

16GB KIT (2x8GB) DDR3 Gamer Desktop RAM PC3 MIXED BRANDS VIPER VENGEANCE FURY
$10.00
Netac DDR4 32GB 16GB DDR4 3200MHz UDIMM C16 Desktop Internal Memory RAM Kit
$99.99
Crucial 16GB DDR4 3200MHz SODIMM Laptop RAM Memory Module CT16G4SFRA32A.C8FF
$55.00
RAMAXEL Lenovo 32GB LPDDR5X CAMM2 7500MHz Laptop RAM | UNTESTED
$445.00
Samsung 32GB DDR4-2666V-2Rx4-RB2-12 RAM M393A4K40CB2-CTD6Q
$169.00
A-Tech 8GB DDR3 1600 PC3-12800 Laptop SODIMM 204-Pin Memory RAM PC3L DDR3L 1x 8G
$21.68
Crucial RAM 32GB Kit (2x16GB) DDR4 3200 MHz CL22 Desktop Memory CT2K16G4DFRA32A
$124.99
DDR4 Laptop RAM 4GB 8GB 16GB 32GB 2400 2666 3200 Samsung Hynix
$30.00
Dell 16GB PC4-21300 (DDR4-2666) Memory (SNPPWR5TC16G)
$89.99
G.SKILL Ripjaws V 16GB (2x8GB) DDR4-3200 DIMM Intel XMP 2.0 F4-3200C16D
$75.00