Is there a proxy utility for knoppix? Not that my system is slow, but I would like to get the best out of it.
Thanks.
Is there a proxy utility for knoppix? Not that my system is slow, but I would like to get the best out of it.
Thanks.
What exactly do you mean by "proxy utility"?
If you are talking about a caching web proxy server, then the one most people use with Linux is probably squid.
It does seem to come with Knoppix.
I'm not sure what you are hoping to achieve with it though. Unless you are sharing one internet connection with several computers/users, I don't think you are going to get any better performance than simply having a nice big cache in your web browser.
I am talking about software like PROPEL or PEOPLEPC-ACCELERATED that helps accelerate 56K connections.
I have tryed JAP and it seems to do something. Maybe I have the wrong configuration... don't know.
thanks

16GB KIT (2x8GB) DDR3 Gamer Desktop RAM PC3 MIXED BRANDS VIPER VENGEANCE FURY
$10.00
Netac DDR4 32GB 16GB DDR4 3200MHz UDIMM C16 Desktop Internal Memory RAM Kit
$99.99
A-Tech 8GB DDR3 1600 PC3-12800 Laptop SODIMM 204-Pin Memory RAM PC3L DDR3L 1x 8G
$21.68
Crucial Laptop Ram 32GB (2x16GB) RAM DDR4 3200MHz CT16G4SFRA32A
$119.99
32GB KIT - 2x SK Hynix 16GB 2Rx8 PC4-2666V DDR4 SODIMM Laptop Memory RAM
$99.99
Major Brand 16GB (2x8GB) PC3-12800U DDR3-1600MHz DDR3-12800 DESKTOP RAM NON-ECC
$29.99
Samsung 32GB DDR4-2666V-2Rx4-RB2-12 RAM M393A4K40CB2-CTD6Q
$169.00
Samsung 16GB LPCAMM2 PC5 7500 DDR5 LPDDR5X CAMM2 M561K1LC4DM0-CCTGM RAM Memory
$189.00
SK Hynix 256GB (4x64GB) DDR4 3200MHz PC4-25600 ECC RDIMM 288-Pin Workstation RAM
$1950.00
RAMAXEL Lenovo 32GB LPDDR5X CAMM2 7500MHz Laptop RAM | UNTESTED
$445.00