I got the same problem at first. How I got past it was when it asked me which partition I wanted to use the little box next to it was blank. You have to hit spacebar to select it, then use enter to select next. After that everything was fine.
Hi all,
I ran the knoppix-installer cmd and set everything up but just as it gows to install i get a format error.
Error formatting of faild some message from mkfs.ext3: Usage: mkfs.ext3 [-c|-t|-l filename block-size] [-f fragment-size] [-b
etc etc
Any idea how to fix this?
I got the same problem at first. How I got past it was when it asked me which partition I wanted to use the little box next to it was blank. You have to hit spacebar to select it, then use enter to select next. After that everything was fine.
Thnx i will give it a try, i have a ext3 partition on there ready for it so i will go see if it works.
That worked, thnx totenengle.

Samsung 860 PRO 2TB 2.5" SATA III V- NAND SSD MZ-76P2T0 86%-90% Health
$187.00
Samsung Odyssey Neo G95NA - OEM Stand - BN96-51632B
$125.00
Samsung Galaxy Tab Active 3/ 64 gig/WIFI
$85.00
Samsung 32GB DDR4-2133 PC4-2133P ECC Registered RDIMM 288-Pin 15-102217-01
$239.00
Cell Phone Smartphone Computer repair banner poster sign iphone Samsung
$89.99
Samsung SCXSTP000, SCX-STP000 (Swingline Staple Cartridge - 3 Refills)
$57.99
Samsung PM9C1B 512GB NVMe PCIe Gen4x4 M.2 2280 SSD Drive
$84.99
Kids Case for Samsung Galaxy Tab A9+/A9 plus 11 Inch 2023 Case, with Strap, Shoc
$27.99
Samsung Galaxy View Tablet 18.4 SM-T670/677A Charging Port 100% Original Oem
$98.99
NEW Samsung NoteBook NT930QCG touch LCD Full Screen Assembly Blue
$225.77