I got the same problem at first. How I got past it was when it asked me which partition I wanted to use the little box next to it was blank. You have to hit spacebar to select it, then use enter to select next. After that everything was fine.
Hi all,
I ran the knoppix-installer cmd and set everything up but just as it gows to install i get a format error.
Error formatting of faild some message from mkfs.ext3: Usage: mkfs.ext3 [-c|-t|-l filename block-size] [-f fragment-size] [-b
etc etc
Any idea how to fix this?
I got the same problem at first. How I got past it was when it asked me which partition I wanted to use the little box next to it was blank. You have to hit spacebar to select it, then use enter to select next. After that everything was fine.
Thnx i will give it a try, i have a ext3 partition on there ready for it so i will go see if it works.
That worked, thnx totenengle.

Apple Facts 11.96 November Vintage Apple Computer Book
$99.00
Vintage 1988 Apple Macintosh Plus 1MB M0001A Computer Keyboard WORKING See Video
$225.00
Lot of 3 VIntage Apple Computer Rainbow Logo Sticker Decal Macintosh 1980s NOS
$7.00
Vintage Apple Power Mac G4 Cube M7886 2000 450MHz 128MB RAM 20GB HD
$299.99
Vintage Apple iBook Clamshell Graphite 466MHz 60GB HD 128 Ram OS 9 & 10
$350.00
Vintage Apple PowerBook G4 Titanium Laptop 800 MHz 60 GB HD 15" LCD Screen A1001
$79.99
VINTAGE APPLE II PLUS VIDEX ENHANCER II MODIFIED KEYBOARD OVERLAY MICROSCI
$200.00
Vintage Apple USB Mouse M4848 Bondi Blue iMac G3 Hockey Puck - Tested Working
$22.99
Original Early Vintage Macintosh Joystick for IIe IIc A2M2012 Untested
$99.00
Vintage NOS Apple iBook Two Sided Cloth Banner Think Different
$99.99