-
HELP!!! I CAN'T CONNECT TO THE INTERNET!
Hey I'm a linux newbie and I'm having problems with the ethernet card. I'm running Knoppix 2.4 from the CD. My ethernet card is netgear FA311. I've tried lspci -v and it looks like it's recognized. But the web pages won't open, I've tried to configure the netcard and it always fails. My IP should be asigned with DHCP, but it keeps failing (I've tried to configure it with sudo netcardconfig). I've tried pump and it fails every time i try it, so I don't know what else to do. PLEASE HELP ME!!! Thanx!
Similar Threads
-
By calathar in forum Networking
Replies: 12
Last Post: 05-03-2005, 06:47 AM
-
By linukas in forum Networking
Replies: 6
Last Post: 02-16-2005, 10:13 AM
-
By sunpascal in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 2
Last Post: 12-02-2004, 02:08 PM
-
By jselman in forum Networking
Replies: 1
Last Post: 12-02-2003, 12:33 AM
-
By THiM in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 5
Last Post: 05-19-2003, 07:27 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09

Microsoft Windows 11 Pro 64bit - New Sealed – Flash USB 1 PC
$49.99

128GB USB 14-in-1 MacOS bootable Installer repair recovery tech support service
$39.99

1/ 10/ 100pcs USB 2.0 2GB, 4GB ,8GB ,16GB ,32GB ,64GB 128GB USB Flash Drives Lot
$269.10

USB Type-A Flash Drive Metal Memory Stick High Speed USB Drive 128GB 256GB 512GB
$8.47

Lot 5/10pcs USB Flash Drive Memory Stick 1MB-64GB Pendrive Thumb Drive 8GB 32GB
$282.00

LOT 10x SanDisk 32GB ULTRA USB 3.0 flash drive SDCZ48-032G 32 GB read 100 MB/s
$39.80

EDGE 256GB DiskGO C2 USB 2.0 Flash Drive
$149.99

Windows 11 Pro Install/Recovery/Repair USB Flash Drive
$35.00

SanDisk Ultra Luxe USB 3.1 Flash Drive – 5 Pack | Premium Metal USB Flash Drives
$49.99