-
Senior Member
registered user
point-and-klik...
I am trying to install some programs with point and klik. Everything is fine when I RUN the command; the problem is when I KLIK on the web page: after Kliking on FOLLOW I got this message:
"Couldn't find the program '/home/xxxxxx/.klik '%u''"
Please help.
Thank You.[/b]
Similar Threads
-
By m2bord in forum Networking
Replies: 7
Last Post: 08-01-2005, 04:03 AM
-
By gazelle in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 5
Last Post: 03-07-2005, 07:15 PM
-
Replies: 210
Last Post: 12-04-2004, 03:04 PM
-
By Alexxx in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 3
Last Post: 02-24-2004, 08:02 PM
-
By brian03 in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-13-2003, 07:52 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Windows XP, Vista, 8.1, Linux Knoppix, Office XP, (6 CDS)
$10.00

KNOPPIX 9.1 Linux Install & Live DVD 32bit & 64bit
$19.99

Knoppix Live GNU Linux System 9.1 on Bootable CD / DVD / USB Flash Drive
$5.99

KNOPPIX USB DVD OS , BEST OF ALL HIGHLY RECOMENDED
$11.99

VINTAGE SOFTWARE | KNOPPIX STD 0.1 (SECURITY TOOLS DISTRIBUTION)
$7.57

Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 16G USB Stick
$20.85

Knoppix NSM 1.2
$8.00

Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 32G USB Stick
$21.42

Hamshack Live DVD-ROM
$7.00

Knoppix 5.0.1 ULTRA RARE Linux DVD - Linux Pro Extra August 2006
$34.01