-
Senior Member
registered user
Installing JAVA for the 2nd time!
I had to reinstall knoppix because I didn't know it doesn't digest "the reset button" ! Anyway... I am trying to reinstall java but I have "PERMISSION DENIED" on root and 2nd account!!! Did java do something so that I cannot install it anymore?
Thanks.
Similar Threads
-
By xaviers2002 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 17
Last Post: 07-11-2004, 05:53 AM
-
By sjlinux in forum General Support
Replies: 8
Last Post: 02-24-2004, 11:59 AM
-
By mystical_kakarot in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 02-10-2004, 09:20 PM
-
By johncarlson21 in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 03-22-2003, 03:39 AM
-
By A. Jorge Garcia in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 12-25-2002, 09:05 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Commodore 128 C128 Computer FOR PARTS / REPAIR Untested Missing Key No Cords
$149.99

TeensyROM+ TR+ v0.4 Cartridge for C64/128 - w/ Case & 32GB SD Preloaded
$89.50

Commodore OS USB | Bootable LIVE + Install | The Ultimate Gaming Linux OS | NEW
$11.99

Commodore 64 Dead Test & Diagnostic Cartridge & Test Harness Set - USA seller
$39.99

Commodore 64 Serial Cable 6PIN DIN 1541 1571 C64 128 C128 Disk Drive Printer USA
$10.49

Commodore 1541 Emulator PI1541 HAT with ROTARY, OLED screen, USA Seller
$29.99

Commodore 64/C64 23 Original Games (Untested /As Is ,no returns )Maniac Mansion
$115.00

Commodore 64 PC with Model 1541 Diskette Drive and Flight Simulator II *READ*
$199.99

Commodore 64c Computer System
$550.00

Commodore PLA Replacement MOS 906114-01 / PLS100 for C64, SX 64 High Quality USA
$12.99