Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: ADSL Modem....

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Cyber Space
    Posts
    1

    ADSL Modem....

    I Have Knoppix Std And Knoppix Live And I Cant Get Either Of Them To Access The Internet Because Of My Modem, How Can I Fix This, Its Connected By USB And... Im Just Lost By It

  2. #2
    Junior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Europe-Belgium
    Posts
    18
    Sorry, but I think we need some more info here.
    I had a simular problem, though.
    In the end I just bought a new modem, which talked the right language.
    I had a ASUS USB adsl modem AAM 6000 UG, which I couldn't get to work in Linux.
    I bought a level one FBR-1407A adsl/Firewall VPN Router with printer server. These things work with whatever OS your using...
    So, I hope you tell us some more about your modem...
    Have fun...
    Pascal Van de Vyver
    Belgium Europe
    A real Knoppix user...

Similar Threads

  1. USB ADSL modem doesn't work
    By tomasko in forum Hardware & Booting
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-28-2004, 06:00 PM
  2. ADSL USB MODEM
    By fmarzocca in forum Hardware & Booting
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-27-2004, 06:30 PM
  3. regarding usb adsl modem
    By kaerthi in forum Tips and Tricks
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-26-2003, 08:33 PM
  4. ADSL USB modem
    By gangie in forum Hardware & Booting
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-12-2003, 02:06 AM
  5. adsl usb modem problem
    By d2k in forum Hardware & Booting
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-11-2003, 06:07 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


NEW Cisco Meraki MS130-48P-HW 48-Port Gigabit PoE+ Cloud Manage Switch UNCLAIMED picture

NEW Cisco Meraki MS130-48P-HW 48-Port Gigabit PoE+ Cloud Manage Switch UNCLAIMED

$2999.99



Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch picture

Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch

$129.99



Cisco Catalyst C9130AXI-B WiFi 6 802.11ax Wireless Access Point Brand New picture

Cisco Catalyst C9130AXI-B WiFi 6 802.11ax Wireless Access Point Brand New

$101.99



Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module picture

Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module

$699.99



Cisco Nexus N9K-C92160YC-X 48P 25GbE SFP28 6P QSFP+/QSFP28 PE Switch picture

Cisco Nexus N9K-C92160YC-X 48P 25GbE SFP28 6P QSFP+/QSFP28 PE Switch

$439.00



Cisco C9300-48UXM-A Switch 9300 Series 48-port UPoE Network picture

Cisco C9300-48UXM-A Switch 9300 Series 48-port UPoE Network

$874.99



New Sealed Cisco GLC-LH-SMD 1000BASE-LX/LH SFP Transceiver Module *US picture

New Sealed Cisco GLC-LH-SMD 1000BASE-LX/LH SFP Transceiver Module *US

$17.00



Cisco C3850-NM-2-10G Catalyst 3850 2 x 10GE Network Module picture

Cisco C3850-NM-2-10G Catalyst 3850 2 x 10GE Network Module

$30.00



Cisco Catalyst C9120AXI-B Wi-Fi 6 Access Points picture

Cisco Catalyst C9120AXI-B Wi-Fi 6 Access Points

$30.00



NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping* picture

NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping*

$24.00