-
Okay how do I unmount my hard drive? How do I remove GRUB because LILO apperantly is not writing over it because I tell it to write to MBR but when I boot I still get GRUB. I am trying to repartition because I partitioned using cfdisk and it does not do as good as a job. If you could give me the codes to do these things or point me in the correct direction I could get my install to work.
Thanks,
Jera
edit: how do I boot using more than one cheatcode? I would like to boot to 800x600, noswap, and lang=en.
Similar Threads
-
By slp44 in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 3
Last Post: 06-10-2005, 01:23 AM
-
By fingers99 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 02-16-2005, 09:56 AM
-
By mikejn1 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 11-29-2004, 02:42 PM
-
By Mic Q in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 10-16-2004, 10:21 AM
-
By Borthas in forum General Support
Replies: 5
Last Post: 07-13-2004, 06:27 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

IBM System X3850-X5 Server w/4x Intel Xeon E7-4870 CPU , 512 GB DDR3 RAM,NO HDD
$1299.99

IBM QRadar xx29 2x Xeon E5-2650v4 2x 900W PSU M5120 12x 3.5" Bay Server No RAM
$179.99

Unused IBM 09P0037 MAINBOARD For RS/6000 7044-170 P-Series
$375.00

IBM ADP Server Type 7870 AC1 NO HDD | 128GB RAM PC3L | 2 x Xeon E5620
$199.99

IBM Power 8 S822L Server 8247-22L POWER8 Enterprise 256GB RAM 2x 00KV626 CPU
$999.99

Compaq ProLiant 1500R 5/100 rack server, Series 3155, with IBM 2.1GB HD, VINTAGE
$295.00

IBM System x3550 M3 1U Server 2x Xeon E5645, 192GB RAM, 2x 300GB HDD (7944-AC1)
$150.00

IBM SYSTEM X3500 M3 SERVER 7380AC1 TOWER Server XEON E5620 8GB RAID SEE NOTES
$110.30

IBM System X3650 M3 Server Xeon E5620 2.4 GHz 16 GB Ram Raid M5015 No OS No HDD
$87.96

IBM 00FN709 X3850 X6 Compute Book 3837 Barebone
$114.99