Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Overcloking...

  1. #1
    Senior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    124

    Overcloking...

    I was trying to overclock my box but my hardrive did some some mistakes. I now I have:"KERNEL PANIC: VFS: UNABLE TO MOUNT ROOT FS ON 03:02"
    THANK YOU.

  2. #2
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    5
    Hi,

    You reallly need to be more specific. What did you do exactly? AMD overclock? Intel? Did you try jumpers on your motherboard (BIOS or hard)? Do you, no offence, KNOW how to overclock correctly? What else does the harddrive do? Is this a kernel problem i.e. you compiled for on e CPU and the overclock makes it a different one (Duron vs Athlon)?

    Answer the abov equestions and then try the forum at overclockers.com for help also.

    AdriMagnon

  3. #3
    Senior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    124
    The system is a celeron overclocked from BIOS on the FSB only!
    I have not compiled any kernel, so they are linux 2.4.

    When the FSB was high the system was not able to boot. However I've fixed the FSB, now is on default. What I would like to know is how to get knoppix back without going for a reinstallation.
    I know that there is a way, and this is way I am asking.

    Thank You.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


Yealink T48S VoIP/SIP Phone, 2 x Gigabit Ports PoE 7

Yealink T48S VoIP/SIP Phone, 2 x Gigabit Ports PoE 7" Color SIP-T48S | TESTED

$34.95



Ubiquiti UniFi Talk UVP-TouchMax VoIP Phone 7

Ubiquiti UniFi Talk UVP-TouchMax VoIP Phone 7" Touchscreen - Black *New in Box*

$130.00



Ubiquiti UniFi Talk UVP-Touch VoIP IP Phone Speakerphone - Black *New in Box* picture

Ubiquiti UniFi Talk UVP-Touch VoIP IP Phone Speakerphone - Black *New in Box*

$75.00



Cisco 8861 Gigabit IP Phone Phone 5-line business-class VoIP Wifi Bluetooth picture

Cisco 8861 Gigabit IP Phone Phone 5-line business-class VoIP Wifi Bluetooth

$39.99



Grandstream WP810 Portable Cordless Wi-Fi IP Phone picture

Grandstream WP810 Portable Cordless Wi-Fi IP Phone

$49.28



Grandstream VoIP Phone Adapter ATA 1-Line Black Ethernet (RJ-45) Micro USB picture

Grandstream VoIP Phone Adapter ATA 1-Line Black Ethernet (RJ-45) Micro USB

$27.07



Cisco/Linksys SPA2102 VoIP Phone Adapter Router 2FXS (Unlocked) picture

Cisco/Linksys SPA2102 VoIP Phone Adapter Router 2FXS (Unlocked)

$17.99



Cisco / Linksys SPA2102 VoIP 2FXS Phone Adapter with Router (unlocked) picture

Cisco / Linksys SPA2102 VoIP 2FXS Phone Adapter with Router (unlocked)

$18.99



SIM Bank 32 SIM Card Slots Ethernet SIM Server for GoIP picture

SIM Bank 32 SIM Card Slots Ethernet SIM Server for GoIP

$600.00



Poly CCX 400 Desktop Business Media Phone VoIP 2200-49700-019 picture

Poly CCX 400 Desktop Business Media Phone VoIP 2200-49700-019

$49.99