Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Overcloking...

  1. #1
    Senior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    124

    Overcloking...

    I was trying to overclock my box but my hardrive did some some mistakes. I now I have:"KERNEL PANIC: VFS: UNABLE TO MOUNT ROOT FS ON 03:02"
    THANK YOU.

  2. #2
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    5
    Hi,

    You reallly need to be more specific. What did you do exactly? AMD overclock? Intel? Did you try jumpers on your motherboard (BIOS or hard)? Do you, no offence, KNOW how to overclock correctly? What else does the harddrive do? Is this a kernel problem i.e. you compiled for on e CPU and the overclock makes it a different one (Duron vs Athlon)?

    Answer the abov equestions and then try the forum at overclockers.com for help also.

    AdriMagnon

  3. #3
    Senior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    124
    The system is a celeron overclocked from BIOS on the FSB only!
    I have not compiled any kernel, so they are linux 2.4.

    When the FSB was high the system was not able to boot. However I've fixed the FSB, now is on default. What I would like to know is how to get knoppix back without going for a reinstallation.
    I know that there is a way, and this is way I am asking.

    Thank You.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


TF330: an Amiga CD32 expansion set with 68030, 64 MB RAM, IDE interface, CF card picture

TF330: an Amiga CD32 expansion set with 68030, 64 MB RAM, IDE interface, CF card

$196.12



Framethrower, Amiga HDMI output via a PiStorm A500 A2000 picture

Framethrower, Amiga HDMI output via a PiStorm A500 A2000

$40.00



RGB2HDMI Amiga 500 UltraLong (Accelerator Friendly) HDMI Games, non-RTG A500 picture

RGB2HDMI Amiga 500 UltraLong (Accelerator Friendly) HDMI Games, non-RTG A500

$50.00



AMIGA Commodore A1200 picture

AMIGA Commodore A1200

$999.99



Commodore Amiga A1200 Vintage Computer Power Supply Mouse Bundle - Tested picture

Commodore Amiga A1200 Vintage Computer Power Supply Mouse Bundle - Tested

$999.99



DKB MegAChip for Amiga 2000/500 2MB Chip Ram expansion with 8375 Agnus Tested picture

DKB MegAChip for Amiga 2000/500 2MB Chip Ram expansion with 8375 Agnus Tested

$285.00



AMIGA DB23 RGB Female to VGA Male Buffered Cable 5 ft. - A1000 A2000 A3000 A4000 picture

AMIGA DB23 RGB Female to VGA Male Buffered Cable 5 ft. - A1000 A2000 A3000 A4000

$38.00



Commodore Amiga 2000HD Vintage Personal Computer A2000 picture

Commodore Amiga 2000HD Vintage Personal Computer A2000

$599.99



NewTek Video Toaster 4000 Commodore Amiga picture

NewTek Video Toaster 4000 Commodore Amiga

$170.00



Commodore Amiga 2000 A2000 – Motherboard Repaired by Amiga of Rochester picture

Commodore Amiga 2000 A2000 – Motherboard Repaired by Amiga of Rochester

$1099.99