Hi. I am having considerable problems getting a Remastered knoppix to find the knoppix file system -- I am modifying the kernel to get speech output and using squashfs also, so I compiled a kernel both 2.4.26 and 2.6.7 (not 2.6.6!) and I copied the modules for scsi required on the minirt24 and 26 in the modules/scsi directories.
I applied the patches, although I could not use the 2.95 gcc part because things would not compile.
Now the problem is that that the mount will not mount the cd so the knoppix file system is not found. The scsi is probed correctly, but when I try mount /dev/scd0 /KNOPPIX out of that little shell they give you, it says invalid argument. Now ide-scsi is active, but even using the ide cdrom drive gives some ide-scsi errors and can still never mount the cd.
I tried recompiling ash-knoppix, but that didn't help and it was much larger.
Any assistance would be appreciated.

GIGABYTE A520M DS3H AC AMD AM4 Motherboard mATX
$59.99
GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS ELITE AX LGA 1700 Intel Z790 ATX Motherboard with DDR5
$189.99
Intel H310 LGA1151 8-9th Gen DDR4 M.2 NVMe mATX Motherboard IO Shield Battery
$54.99
ASUS PRIME Z890-P WIFI Z890 LGA 1851 ATX motherboard, Intel® Core™ Ultra Series
$235.99
GIGABYTE B365 HD3 LGA1151 Intel 9th Gen motherboard
$59.99
MSI B550M PRO-VDH Micro-ATX Motherboard - AMD AM4, Ryzen 5000/4000/3000 Ready, P
$71.49
Asus Prime B660M-A AC D4 Motherboard Intel LGA 1700 14th 13th 12th Gen DDR4
$79.99
ASUS PRIME B360M-C MicroATX Intel LGA1151 DDR4 HDMI VGA USB RJ-45 Audio
$34.99
ASUS PRIME Z490-V Motherboard Intel Z490 10th gen DDR4 LGA 1200 ATX w/ IO Shield
$84.99
Gigabyte GA-B85M-D3H Motherboard
$54.99